Spongebob Rapes Patrick to the Death!




One day on Bikini Bottom, Spongebob was sealing rainbow dildos on $60.

Patrick comes out and ask "Hey Spongebob! Are u sealing some Krabby Paties?"

Spongebob respond that with "No Stupid Fucker! i'm sealing some dildos for the girls, prostitutes and gay people!"

Patrick says with a disgusted face "Wow, i just get suprised by the thing did u say!1!1!!1!!"

Bob gets mad as fuck and punch Patrick on the face and kidnap him to his secret warehouse, while Squidward seein that and he says "What the fuck are theses faggots trying to do?"

4 Minutes Later...

Bob: Wake up you lil' pink gay fuck...

Patrick: Uh um what the heck?

Bob: Welcome to my secret warehouse you fuck!

Patrick: What are you gonna do with me Spongebab? I'm you're friend!

Bob: ...

Bob: You are not my friend anymore.

Patrick: W- What?

Bob: After seing you raping Sandy, my (NON-CANON) Girlfriend, i lost my virginity with a image of Christopher Columbus from my school book...

Bob: Now, YOU MUST DIE!!! But no like the normal methods.

*Spongebob shows his gigantistic yellow and black penis*

Bob: YOU ARE GONNA BEING RAPED TO THE DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM RETARD!!!!!!!!!

*Spongebob starts fucking Patrick on his butthole*

Patrick: Holy Shit Dude! th- this rocks! nya-

Bob: AAAAAAAH IM GONNA PUKE AND CAME ON THE SAME TIME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

*Spongebob eyaculate poison instead of cum, because why not?*

Patrick: *orgasm* IM BEING KIL- *died*

Bob: Now you are dead, my next mission is gonna be squirtward. SQUIDWARD IS THE NEXT!!



To be Continue...?